Reel Disk - 4100 Series
McFarlane Manufacturing has a well-earned reputation for building a wide variety of field preparation tools. The latest addition to our line - the Reel Disk 4100 Series is made to last. Field preparation and planting can be done quicker and easier with the new flow through technology.
The new McFarlane 4100 Series Reel Disk vertical tillage seedbed conditioner features the patent pending DURAREEL with flow through technology which provides better material flow and resists plugging in wet sticky soils. The heavy duty hub and spindle style reel bearings have a 3 piece seal design to prevent contamination. The disk gang angle can be changed without tools or on the go with the addition of the optional hydraulic angle adjustment. Optional gang mounted castering gauge wheels help to stabilize the wings on uneven ground. The 4100 Series Reel Disk is available in 8 sizes ranging from 12 to 45 feet working widths.
- 20" ultra-shallow concave blades slice residue and loosen soil without creating a compaction layer
- Level-lift hitch features Perfect Hitch; convenient storage bracket and fore/aft leveling turnbuckle
- Single-point depth control to easily adjust to changing field conditions
- Center covering discs with wavy coulter keep the soil profile level.
- Oscillating main frame axle on 35' and 45' models
Click to view Product Brochure
Click to read the Press Release